54, Creekstone Drive, ALFREDTON, VIC 3350
BRAND NEW THREE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE HOME...
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch'(realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent'(domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 54 Creekstone Drive, Alfredton.
Located in the ever-popular Alfredton Central Estate, this executive brand new and spacious three bedroom home won’t last long!
• 3x Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering separate shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen Offers: Quality Stainless Steel Appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher with ample storage.
• Light filled open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area with glass sliding doors to outdoor entertainment area.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout & split system to lounge/ living area.
• Full laundry with ample bench space and access to garage.
• Rear concrete, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with low maintenance grounds .
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home.
• Close to Emergency Services Precinct.
• Close to Alfredton School Precinct.
• Short drive to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Short drive to Lucas Town Centre.
• Close to public transport.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the Rental Provider is the owner of the premises.
2 Car Garage
Built in robes