58, Church Road, TRAWALLA, VIC 3373
Opportunity Awaits Ballarat Side Of Beaufort!
With 20 acres to play with and views that stretch across the countryside, this rural property is just 30 minutes west of Ballarat & approx 90 minutes to Melbourne. This is an ideal place to begin your lifestyle change. The two-bedroom home with a large, extended front deck is surrounded by numerous fenced paddocks and overlooks the large dam whilst taking in the picturesque views of Mount Buninyong, Mount Warrenheip and the sweeping countryside.
• With the amount of land on offer here, subdivision is a potential thought (STCA) through Pyrenees Shire
• Two bedroom home serviced by a beautiful family bathroom boasting a spacious claw foot bath
• An updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher leads into the bright & airy dining area with an abundant amount of storage.
• The home is heated by a beautiful wood fired heater & also hosts a split system for the warmer months.
• Subtle tones & features throughout, hardwood floors, quality drapes & plush carpet ensures this home is light filled & inviting.
• To the front, the shipping container can be converted to another room, water is also connected for convenience.
• The land is virtually cleared fenced into numerous paddocks & even has a shipping container converted into horse stables which is the perfect combination for the hobby famer.
• Offering easy access to the Western Freeway with only a 5 minute drive to the beautiful township of Beaufort.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **