58, Dickersons Lane, DENVER, VIC 3461
5 Acre Bush Allotment Central to Daylesford, Woodend, Kyneton
Your own piece of Australian countryside at Denver, close to Paul Bangay’s celebrated garden property and just 5 minutes to the Glenlyon General Store café/restaurant.
This bushland allotment has a rear boundary to the seasonal Back Creek – a beautiful lifestyle block and safe haven for birds, kangaroos, echidnas and countless other native animals. Ideal for an off-grid self sustainable home (subject to Council approval).
• Approx 5 acres bushland with seasonal creek at rear boundary
• Rural Living Zone – Hepburn Shire
• Centrally located – 20 minutes to Daylesford, 5 minutes to Glenlyon. 20 mins to both Kyneton & Woodend (V-line rail services at both). Approx 1 hour to Melbourne via Calder Freeway
• Peaceful allotment in a friendly rural community
• Abundant wildlife – kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, colourful native birds