58, Melbourne Road, CRESWICK, VIC 3363
Parkside in Creswick
Centrally located with views overlooking parklands and the nearby Creswick Creek forest this gently sloping 342 m² (approx.) building block with northerly aspect in the center of the vibrant town and community of Creswick is waiting for you to build your dream home. First Home buyers may take advantage of the $20,000 regional first home buyers grant or this could be your next investment property, taking advantage of the burgeoning holiday & tourism rental market in Creswick, A planning permit is already in place for this property and all services are available at the front of the block so all that remains is for you to call the agent and your builder.
• Central Creswick Location
• Great outlook with stunning views
• Parkland and walking trails at your doorstep
• All Services available at front of block & Planning Permit approved
• Close to all public transport, less than 20 mins from Ballarat station and the V-Line Express service and 1 hour 30 mins to Melbourne.