6, Castle Court, BALLARAT EAST, VIC 3350
Set and Forget - Ideal Investment, First Home or Suited to Retiree
• Private overlooking open bush for more privacy
• Ideal investment, first home or suited to retiree
• Owners corporation is approx $235.72 per annum and is managed locally – (public liability insurance cover included only), your own building and contents insurance recommended
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Bathroom with vanity, large walk in shower and bath (seperate toilet)
• Enjoy the front garden with beautiful established plants and lawn and a very low maintenance paved area to the rear of the home
• Long term tenant in place currently on periodic terms (market value is $290-320 in current market)
• Walking distance to Yarrowee trail & walking tracks
• Stones throw away from primary & secondary schools
• Close to CBD, public transport & shops
• Positioned in a safe and quiet semi gated community (not retirement village).
• Keep as is or do minor cosmetic changes
This property won’t last long, call me today or I welcome you to attend the open home scheduled from 11-11.30am this Saturday 12th February.