6, Tanner Lane, MOUNT EGERTON, VIC 3352
Mt Egerton - Affordable Real Estate Opportunity
• 6 Tanner Lane, Mount Egerton is in the township boundary and within easy walking distance to the primary school and recreation reserve.
• Constructed with black color bond, sitting on concrete footings with services connected including mains power, town water, biocycle aerator septic system and NBN available for connection.
• The home offers a footprint of one bedroom with built in robes, adjoining is a study or small 2nd bedroom.
• The open plan kitchen / living space includes gas cooktop, wood fire heating & a northerly aspect with large windows offering plenty of natural light.
• The home sits toward the rear of the land, which is the highest spot and enjoys elevated views of the surrounding treetops. There is also a two-sided timber deck to the home.
• Quality bathroom features walk in shower, freestanding bathtub, vanity and toilet.
• Included in the sale is approx. 2.4m wide by 12m long & 9-foot-high shipping container offering great storage and 15 solar panels which provides solar power to the home easy off grid option by flick of switch
• Land area is 1924m2 which is almost half an acre zoned township.
• This first-class country location will have you in Ballarat, Buninyong and Federation Uni within 20 minutes, 60 minutes to Melbourne and 10 minutes to the Ballan train station. An affordable tree change or weekender away from the city life to country fresh air
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **