604, Havelock Street, BLACK HILL, VIC 3350
STUNNING TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN QUAINT MULTI DWELLING COMPLEX
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 2/604 Havelock Street, Black Hill.
Located within a short drive to central Ballarat’s amenities, train station and places of interest, this cosy two bedroom townhouse is perfect for the modern renter.
• 2X Bedrooms: Both bedrooms with built in robes and ensuite to master.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, vanity and toilet.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• Spacious lounge area.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout and air conditioner to Lounge area.
• Compact internal laundry.
• Rear enclosed alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with well established plants.
• Small garden shed to rear yard.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Single lock up car garage with direct access to the residence.
• Close to Soldiers Hill eateries.
• Close to Ballarat CBD.
• Close to Primary Schools.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
1 Car Garage
Built in robes