65, Williamson Street, LEXTON, VIC 3352
Tasteful Renovation With Plenty Of Outdoor Spaces
Nestled in the quaint township of Lexton and only 30 minutes to Ballarat and 15 minutes to Avoca, this gem could be exactly what you’ve been looking for. The property is located close to the township of Lexton and the bus to Waubra Primary School is nearby. This opportunity would be perfect for someone looking to get out of the city and into the fresh country air.
– 3 bedrooms with 2 with built in wardrobes.
– Contemporary bathroom, recently renovated, bath, large shower, vanity and toilet
– Timber look kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm gas oven and Laminex benchtops with your very own butler’s pantry, perfect for prepping any meal.
– Woodfire, air conditioner and split system keep the property comfortable in any season.
– Undercover, concreted entertaining area off dining room with built in BBQ area.
– Secluded, undercover decked area to sit and relax whilst watching the children play on the beautiful couch grass.
– Enormous, fully fenced backyard with tidy garden beds.
– The semi-circle dual driveway wraps around the fire pit area with slate stone footings, antique railway sleepers and pittosporums.
– 9x3m shed with carport
– Vegetable patch and chicken coop
If you’re looking for the home to retire with space to tinker and potter or the home where your kids will be off the screens and outside then this could be the one for you. Call Jake Clark to organise your inspection today.