7/52, Longley Street, ALFREDTON, VIC 3350
Spotless Unit In Sought After Alfredton Location
Representing exceptional value for money, this unit would suit an ideal investor or alternatively, a chance for a first home buyer or downsizer to get into the property market. Positioned perfectly to the front of a very neat & tidy complex, this unit presents an opportunity to secure a comfortable & affordable home that simply will not last.
• Solid brick home boasting two great sized bedrooms, both with BIR’s & bathroom with separate shower, bath & toilet for convenience
• The updated & well appointed kitchen offers gas cooking facilities and ample bench & cupboard space
• A surprisingly spacious living area is filtered with natural light and also features a split system air conditioner, there is also gas central heating for year round comfort
• A private, enclosed courtyard with storage shed is perfect for summer get togethers
• Low maintenance gardens surrounds the properties separate driveway that leads to a single lock up garage
• Close to Ballarat High School & within walking distance to Aldi Supermarket, Chemist Warehouse, Australia Post and other amenities – the location couldn’t be more perfect
• Vacant & ready to move into now or if this appeals to investors, the property has been appraised at $300 per week in the current rental market
• Live in or invest now – don’t miss out!
1 Car Garage