71, Alfredton Drive, ALFREDTON, VIC 3350
Big House For Big Family
• This large family home will appeal to a wide cross section of buyers.
• Consisting of 3 bedrooms, 3 living zones, a study, an open plan family/dining zone ensures all members can play, dine and relax together in this wonderful property all sitting on approx. 793m2 of land.
• The kitchen boasts a walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances along with a handy built in wine rack and extended cabinetry facing toward the light filled dining zone.
The master bedroom is designed with a burst of style with dramatic mural wallpaper beneath an overhead bulkhead, along with a double entry walk in robe and a double vanity ensuite with spilt system comfort.
• 2 More bedrooms with Bir, a study with bifold doors that could easily serve as a 4th bedroom.
• 3 Living areas, main with gas log fire and two others for ease of sharing space with kids.
Outside is a timber lined al fresco, with a copper wood fire, ceiling fans and theatre/TV connection for those big screen events.
Complete with a well-protected rear yard with fence line gardens and a central water feature, this 792m2 contemporary property is ideal for those with a growing family and all on style or location just minutes from 2 Primary schools, Ballarat High School, parklands, shopping options and Lake Wendouree.
For those requiring caravan access look no further?
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **
2 Car Garage