755, Paynes Bridge Road, DEREEL, VIC 3352
Approximately 10 Acres Ready To Build Your Dream Home (STCA)
With a peaceful outlook, a good shed and cleared spaces, this 9.19 acres (approx.) or 3.72 hectares this block has endless potential.
– Set on approx. 10 acres and zoned Rural living this is the perfect site for your dream home with power available at the front of the property.
– The 6x9m shed is on a concrete slab with a wood fire perfect for keeping you warm in the winter months along with a water tank.
– The block has a great balance of cleared space as well as native Australian bush with a small dam, perfect to throw a yabby net or two.
– The boundary of the property has brand new fencing all the way around with driving track throughout.
– An idyllic lifestyle property just 33kms from Ballarat, 72kms from Geelong and 70 kms from Colac in the delightful hamlet of Dereel with primary school 15 minutes away
Forget the hustle and bustle of the city and start living the dream, to book a private inspection contact Jake Clark on 0400 194 418 or Chris Leonard on 0409 040 923