76, Raglan Street, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
Superb Central Daylesford Location
Located just one block from the main street in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, this beautifully presented character home is set back from the street and offers relaxed country living in the heart of popular Daylesford.
The residence is private and quiet with a north facing elevated front verandah, 3 bedrooms, inviting and cosy living room, central bathroom and a welcoming country-style kitchen. The rear terraced gardens provide plenty of space for outdoor entertaining. Perfect for those seeking their own country residence, weekend retreat or rental investment.
· 3 bedrooms, central cosy living room with “pass-through” to kitchen
· Large country kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
· Central bathroom with bath/shower, toilet
· Enclosed rear porch with laundry, second toilet
· New roof, ducted gas heating with recently updated unit, wood fire in living room
· All services – mains power, natural gas, sewerage, town water, NBN
· Lock up garage with auto roller door
· Lovely established gardens with large Liquid Amber at front – spectacular landmark in Autumn – terraced gardens at rear, securely fenced
· Land area approx 613 sq.m, General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire
1 Car Garage