85, Laverys Road, MOUNT BOLTON, VIC 3352
Breathtaking Views From The Top Of Mount Bolton
The long undulating driveway leads you to a stunning Populus treed homestead entry, where you will find this brick split level home at the top of Mount Bolton with some of the most breathtaking views money can buy on approximately 43 acre allotment reminiscent of the Scottish Highlands.
– The home boast 3 spacious bedrooms with the master including its own personal balcony, a large walk-in and classic ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
– The living space house a large wood combustion fireplace with exposed flu that heats the entire home and double sliding doors that opens onto your own granite stone courtyard.
– The kitchen and dining area has landmark slate flooring with white timber paneling kitchen. Dishwasher, electric oven, electric cooktop, and ample storage top of this country style kitchen.
– The Oregon staircase that provides access throughout the multilevel home leads you to your lower level, private 2nd living area with plenty of natural light and direct access to your underneath 4 car garage and laundry.
– The main bathroom has a timeless country style claw foot with shower and vanity.
– The granite enclosed wall of the garden terrace has beautiful gardens with goldfish pond, well-kept hedging, garden shed and fenced off pet area. A fantastic space for entreating all guests.
– With no shortage of undercover parking, the property houses another double-spaced brick shed with power and concrete that could also make a terrific workshop.
– Other aspects of the property include small spring fed well, 100-year-old apple tree, 20 solar panels to combat the electricity bills and ample tank water.
Mount Bolton is a very tightly held market only 5 minutes away from the historical township of Learmonth, under 10 minutes to Waubra and only 20 minutes to Ballarat’s CBD and all its amenities. The major cities of Geelong and Melbourne are only 80 minutes.
For more information on this extraordinary opportunity and to book your own private inspection, please contact Jake Clark from PRD Real Estate on 0400194418 today!