9, Clarendon Street, SOLDIERS HILL, VIC 3350
Soldiers Hill Federation Beauty
This stylish Federation-era home artfully combines classical period features with contemporary luxury to create cosy, comfortable living.
A professional and exacting renovation in 2010 transformed the home into a very special residence.
Situated on approx 520sq.mt. allotment on a wide, leafy street in one of Ballarat’s prime real estate precincts, it’s within an easy stroll to the train station, airport commuter bus, vibrant cafes, shops and parks.
• Modern, flowing, light filled floorplan complimented with a contemporary and tasteful colour scheme.
• Many lovely period features throughout, including original leadlight windows, timber fretwork, high ceilings with ornate roses and cornices, and wrap around front veranda.
• Gas ducted central heating, Gas log fire to lounge room, plus ceiling fans to main rooms.
• Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring
• Full cost-saving LED lighting with designer light fittings and down lighting
• 3 Bedrooms, (all with B.I.R.) 2 Bathrooms, inc. Large ensuite to Master
• Designer kitchen with glossy white cabinetry, soft close drawers, quality S.S. appliances (900mm gas/electric stove) and stone, waterfall benchtops.
• Private driveway, and large single brick garage. Plenty of room for caravan, boat etc.
• Covered rear deck opens from the dining room and overlooks the landscaped garden
• Mature trees and tall hedges create privacy and attract many local bird species. There is a small veggie patch, a productive old plum tree and beautiful roses. Two garden sheds, a greenhouse and ornamental bird baths come with the home.
Homes of this calibre and in this location are highly sought after. Be sure to book your private inspection today.
3 Car Garage