, Ballan-Daylesford Road, KORWEINGUBOORA, VIC 3461
20.3 Acres Rural Land , Planning Permit, Close to Daylesford
Located just 15 minutes from Daylesford, around an hour from Melbourne with easy access to the Western Highway and V-line rail services at nearby Ballan, this beautiful rural property has a recently approved Planning Permit for a residence sited towards the back of the property with views over the surrounding countryside.
With 2 road access – Ballan-Daylesford Rd at front and Schillers Track at the rear, the property comprises mostly cleared pasture with scattered eucalypts, good soil with several paddocks, 2 stock dams and a seasonal creek towards the front.
Contact Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further information and to arrange a private inspection.
*** As there is stock on the property do not enter unaccompanied by the agent.
• Approx. 8.12 Hectares (20.3 acres). Rural Conservation Zone – Moorabool Shire
• Planning permit for residential development issued 19th April 2021 – development to commence within 2 years, completed within 4 years
• Full permit documentation including Land Capability Assessment, Land Management Report and Bushfire Management Report available on request
• Access to rear of property via Schillers Track, with State Forest nearby
• Currently used for cattle grazing and ideal for horses
• Perfect location for an easy commute to Melbourne or Ballarat
CURRENT COVID 19 INSPECTION PROCESS – ON-STE & VIRTUAL
INSPECTION OF THIS PROPERTY ARE BY REGISTRATION ONLY. IF YOU ARE FROM METRO OR REGIONAL VICTORIA THAT IS NOT CURRENTLY A COVID HOT SPOT, THEN YOU CAN ATTEND AN ON-SITE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY).
IF YOU ARE FROM AN AREA THAT IS CURRENTLY A COVID HOT SPOT, WE CAN OFFER A VIRTUAL INSPECTION BY REQUEST.
PLEASE CONTACT THE SALES AGENT DIRECTLY TO PRE-REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR ARRANGE A VIRTUAL TOUR.