, Brays Road, ROSS CREEK, VIC 3351
Rare Opportunity To Build On 40 Acres
This property offers an excellent opportunity to anyone who wants to build their dream home (STCA). Set on 40 beautiful acres in the tightly held Ross Creek precinct on Ballarat’s doorstep.
• The property is well fenced with a dam and cleared. Spratlings Road being the main access point and Brays Road at the rear of the property.
• Drive to Ballarat’s Delacombe Town Centre and all its amenities in 10 minutes from your front gate. You can also take advantage of the general store, primary school, tennis club and recreational reserve only 2 minutes away.
• This location is perfect for anyone who wants to escape and take advantage of all this block has to offer with long sweeping views of the countryside.
• Ross Creek is on the fringe of Ballarat and is a perfect location for activities such as horse riding, motorbikes and cycling.
• The property is currently holding a few head of cattle, but land would also be suitable for the budding horse rider and all equine facilities.
• Zoned Rural Activity Zone under the Golden Plains Shire with power close by.
• Property road frontage measures just over 200m with a depth just over 800m (approx).
This is a very rare opportunity on such a large parcel of land in a great location. Start with a blank canvas so you can design not only your home but the overall layout of property. For more details on the property, location or to book your own private inspection please contact Jake Clark 0400 194 418.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **