CA12 Sec 23(Lot 1), 764 Daylesford Malmsbury Road, GLENLYON, VIC 3461
Welcome to ‘The Hamlet’ -An Enviable Rural Lifestyle
Welcome to ‘The Hamlet’, a limited collection of acreage allotments located within the renowned hamlet of Glenlyon.
Characterised by its fertile red volcanic soil and enriched by the regions famed mineral water, Glenlyon is one of Victoria’s most naturally beautiful locations.
The Hamlet offers you an enviable rural lifestyle with the benefit of the region’s best attractions and city conveniences at your doorstep. Daylesford lies within a short 8-minute drive offering a multitude of shopping, dining, and health & wellbeing amenities.
The wider surrounding region is famous for some of Victoria’s best artisan produce and vineyards together with a host of outdoor and wilderness attractions.
Enjoy the sense of space offered by the generous sized lots and the calm provided by the surrounding natural landscape. The Hamlet offers a truly unique opportunity to create your own boutique country lifestyle within a highly desired and tightly held township, all within easy reach of the Melbourne CBD.
– Glenlyon Map
– Regional amenities map
– (Ability to link external website?) www.hamletofglenlyon.com.au
• Stage 1 affords generous lot sizes ranging from 2,276m2 to 5,059m2.
• Walking distance to the famed Glenlyon General Store and the tranquillity of Glenlyon’s Recreational Reserve & Mineral Springs.
• 8-minute drive to Daylesford, affording a host of dining, shopping, and health & wellbeing amenity.
• Within easy reach of Melbourne’s CBD, being a mere 1 hour and 15-minute drive (100km).
• Excellent access to regular Train services via Malmsbury (14 min), Kyneton (22 min), or Woodend (25 min).
• Woodend to Melbourne travel time of approx. 1 hour via regular V/Line services.
• Each lot includes;
o Mortised timber post & rail fencing.
o Semi-mature ‘Autumn Blaze’ perimeter planted maple trees.
o Underground single-phase power.
o NBN fixed wireless ready.